Hand full of ice
25ml lemon juice
1/3 lime squeezed
4 shakes Tabasco sauce
10ml Worcestershire sauce
200ml tomato juice
Splash of extra virgin olive oil
- In a cocktail shaker add ice, vodka, lemon juice, lime, Tabasco, Worcestershire, tomato juice and olive oil, Shake until combined.
- In a shot glass put one oyster and top up glass with bloody mary mix.
- Garnish with tempura samphire.(recipe below)
1 packet tempura mix (asian section)
1/2 L soda water
1 few sprigs of samphire (can be found in harris farm)
2 cups vegetable oil
- Put in mixing bowl tempura mix, add slowly soda water until you achieve a butter consistency. Add 3 ice cubes. It is very important that the tempura batter is really cold so it becomes crispy.
- In a small saucepan with 2 cups of vegetable oil very hot, fry the samphire until crispy (30-40 secs). Remove and dry with paper towel.
- Shoot oyster shot and use the tempura samphire as a chaser!